الاثنين، 3 يونيو 2013

محادثات conversation





محادثة في محل ملابس



 


?A: May I help you
.C: Yes, I'm looking for a pair of trousers
?A: What colour would you like
.C: Black
?A: And what size are you
?C: I'm not sure. Can you measure me
?A: [measures customer] You're 34" waist. How about these
?C: What material are they
.A: Wool
?C: Have you got anything in cotton
.A: Yes, these
?C: Can I try them on
.A: Of course. The fitting room's over there
?C: [tries trousers] They're a little long. Have you got anything shorter
.A: These are shorter
.C: I'll take them









محادثة في الفندق




 

R: Good evening. How may I help you? 
G: Have you got any rooms? 
R: Yes. Single, double or twin?
 
G
: Single, please. 
R: Would you like a room with a shower or a bath?
 
G:
 Just a shower will do. 
R: Room 319. That'll be 412 DR a night, including breakfast. How long will you be staying?
 
G:
 Just a couple of nights. What time is breakfast? 
R: Breakfast is from 7 to 9.
 
G: And what time is dinner? 
R: Dinner's from 6:30 to 8:30. You'd better hurry, the restaurant closes in 15 minutes.
 
G: Thanks